Did you know many companies offer a matching gift program to encourage philanthropy among their employees? And that some companies will even match gifts made by family members and retirees?
By completing a matching gift form (online or paper), you may be able to double, or even triple, the impact of your gift. Contributions of any amount help us award grants and provide resources for furthering the development of a diverse and international community of Python programmers. Your employer may receive a tax deduction for contributions to the Python Software Foundation (PSF) (EIN 04-3594598) , which is a public charity classified as exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Thank you to our participating partners!
Google employees can make a matched donation easily here
Twilio employees can make a matched donation easily here
How to donate and have your company match
In a few simple steps, you can see if your company offers a matching gift program.
- Make a contribution to the PSF here donations.
- Check with your company's Human Resources department about matching gift programs for 501(c)(3) nonprofits like the Python Software Foundation.
- Human Resources will let you know about submission deadlines or related forms. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
- Your employer will determine whether the PSF fits into their matching gift program requirements.
- The PSF receives the matching donation!
The PSF appreciates each donation and act of support you make.