Here is a transcript of the Articles of Incorporation.
Here are the PSF Bylaws.
IRS recognition of tax exempt status
The PSF is a United States 501(c)(3) corporation domiciled in Delaware.
- Final determination letter from the IRS, May 5, 2006 (960KB PDF scan)
- Advanced ruling exemption letter, Feb. 25, 2003 (OCR of original)
- Form 872-C (470K scanned JPEG image)
The original copies of our tax exempt application, IRS form 1023, have been lost by the PSF. The IRS provided the PSF this letter . The PSF's IRS Form 1023 application requesting 501(c)(3) public charity status, in three formats: MS Word, HTML, plain text. (The latter two formats were generated by MS Word.)
Tax Returns and Financial Information
The PSF is a United States 501(c)(3) public charity with a strong commitment to transparency and compliance.
- 2021 filings and related documents
- 2020 filings and related documents
- 2019 filings and related documents
- 2018 filings and related documents