Here is a transcript of the Articles of Incorporation.
IRS recognition of tax exempt status
The PSF is a non-profit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) corporation.
- Final determination letter from the IRS, May 5, 2006 (960KB PDF scan)
- Advanced ruling exemption letter, Feb. 25, 2003 (OCR of original)
- Form 872-C (470K scanned JPEG image)
The original copies of our tax exempt application, IRS form 1023, have been lost by the PSF and the IRS. Thus, we are not able to provide copies of them. The IRS sent us this letter to explain.
Here are the answers to the essay questions of IRS Form 1023 that we sent to the IRS when applying for 501(c)(3) public charity status, in three formats: MS Word, HTML, plain text. (The latter two formats were generated by MS Word.)
Tax Returns and Financial Information
The PSF is a United States 501(c)(3) public charity with a strong commitment to transparency and compliance.
- 2021 filings and related documents
- 2021 Annual Report: in progress
- 2021 990: Due May 15, 2022 with 6-month extension due Novemer 15, 2022
- 2021 Audited Financial Statements: To come
- 2020 filings and related documents
- 2019 filings and related documents
- 2018 filings and related documents