Also see www.pycon.org, which lists many Python conferences.
There are a number of conferences held each year where the Python community gathers together (listed alphabetically):
- DjangoCon Europe
- Kiwi PyCon (New Zealand)
- OSCON/IPC (O'Reilly Open Source Convention / International Python Conference)
- Plone Conference
- PyCon (original conference, US / North America)
- PyCon Argentina (formerly Python en Santa Fe (Argentina))
- PyCon Asia Pacific
- PyCon AU (Australia)
- PyCon FI (Finland)
- PyCon FR (France) - Journées Python
- PyCon DE (Germany)
- PyCon India
- PyCon Ireland
- PyCon Italia (Report on 2007 Conference)
- PyCon PH (Philippines)
- PyCon PL (Poland)
- PyCon UK
- PyCon Ukraine
- PyCon ZA (South Africa)
- Python Brasil
- SciPy (US)
- SciPy (India)
- UKUUG Spring Conference 2008 includes a one day Python tutorial
- Workshop: Python in the German-Speaking Countries
Some of these conference pages tend to lag behind until the next conference starts gearing up.
Some of these conferences record the talk sessions on video. The pyvideo.org provides an index to many of these videos.
If you have an event to add to this page, please write to (pydotorg-www at python dot org). If you are organizing a Python conference or thinking of organizing one, please subscribe to the Python conferences mailing list.
If you would like to announce a Python related event, please see https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonEventsCalendar#Submitting_an_Event for how to submit an event to the Python event calendars.