Release Date: Oct. 11, 2022
Note: The release you are looking at is Python 3.7.15, a security bugfix release for the legacy 3.7 series which is now in the security fix phase of its life cycle. See the downloads page for currently supported versions of Python and for the most recent source-only security fix release for 3.7. The final bugfix release with binary installers for 3.7 was 3.7.9.
Please see the Full Changelog link for more information about the contents of this release and see What’s New In Python 3.7 for more information about 3.7 features.
Security content in this release
- gh-97616: Fix a potential overflow when multiplying a list by an integer.
- gh-97612: Fix a shell code injection vulnerability in the get-remote-certificate.py example script.
- gh-97005: Update bundled libexpat to 2.4.9.
- gh-96577: Fixes a potential buffer overrun in msilib.
- Online Documentation
- PEP 537, 3.7 Release Schedule
- Report bugs at https://github.com/python/cpython/issues.
- Help fund Python and its community.
|Version||Operating System||Description||MD5 Sum||File Size||GPG||Sigstore|
|Gzipped source tarball||Source release||beff0cd66129ad1761632aafd72ac866||24033532||SIG||CRT||SIG|
|XZ compressed source tarball||Source release||d2ff16776b5d822efc2a7cbf42fc2915||18123180||SIG||CRT||SIG|