Help us raise $30,000 USD by November 27th!
Help us build a sustainable community of supporters by signing up to give monthly or if you’re already a supporting member (Thank You!!), by checking the box in your account to renew your membership automatically.
Your donations have IMPACT
- Over $118,543 was awarded in financial aid to 143 PyCon attendees in 2018.
- $240,000 has been paid in grants from January through September 2018 to recipients in 45 different countries.
Some examples of how your donation dollars are spent:
- $20,000 = 11 Python conferences, impacting over 3,000 people globally
- $20,000 = ~25 hands-on workshops impacting over 700 people
- $10,000 = user group meetup fees for 150 groups around the world for 6 months
- $5,000 = hosting for 3-4 PSF community web services for a year(e.g. Mail.python.org, uspycon.org, wiki.python.org)
- $2,000 = support for 2 regional conferences, impacting over 500 people
- $99 = 6 months of Python meetup subscriptions
- $60 a month ($2.00 a day) = one workshop, impacting over 250 people
It's easy to donate
- Click here to make a one-time or recurring donation.
- If you’re an existing PSF Supporting Member and would like to make your support recurring, log into your account and click “Auto-Renewal”.
- If you’re an existing Supporting Member and would like to support the PSF beyond your $99 annual fee, use this donation page to select an additional one-time or monthly donation.
- If you'd like to join the PSF, click here to become a Supporting Member and optionally make a one-time donation.
Donations are tax-deductible for individuals and organizations that pay taxes in the United States
How the Donation Works
If you wish to use a credit card, once on the PayPal site click the link "Don't have a PayPal account?", which will take you to a credit card form. A PayPal account is not required.
For your security, this website and the PSF do not acquire or retain any of your credit card data. It is all handled by PayPal.
Following the transaction, you will receive both a PayPal receipt and/or our formal acknowledgment of your tax-deductible (USA) donation.
Please whitelist psfmember.org and check your spam bins if you don't receive the acknowledgment from the PSF.
We appreciate a minimum donation of $20.
About the PSF
The Python Software Foundation is a non-profit organization entirely supported by its sponsor members and the public. Our mission is to further the development of the Python language and its applications.
Payments are processed by PayPal but may be made either through your existing PayPal account or your credit card. You will choose your payment method after you are transferred to the PayPal server.