[Tutor] Getting extra characters when copying CURL from devtools

Joao Carlos Silva de Oliveira Matos joao.oliveira at ufob.edu.br
Fri Nov 19 12:43:42 EST 2021

Since I installed win11 I'm getting extra characters when I copy CURL as
CMD or BASH. It's basically the encoding generating characters like ^ and
line breaks.

I know I can replace them, but I used to just copy it and paste in  Convert
curl commands to code (curlconverter.com) <https://curlconverter.com/> to
translate to Python. And now the website would not recognize this encoding.
Is there any way to select the type of curl encoding when using Devtools?

Oh, and it's happening in Chrome and Edge.

--
[image: Ficheiro:Brasão da UFOB.png – Wikipédia, a enciclopédia livre]
João Carlos Silva de Oliveira Matos