[Tutor] (no subject)

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 18 16:28:38 EST 2021

On 18/11/2021 17:59, Scar 43 wrote:
> Is there a way to get the click coordinates on an HTML image? I'm using
> Jupiter notebook, I've seen many ways that track the click coordinates of
> downloaded images, but not when you grab the image from a website and
> display it in a code cell.

I confess that I don't really understand what you mean. What is
the click coordinate? Do you mean the position of the mouse when
it clicks on the image? But that only makes sense in the context
of some kind of app? If its a web app that is processed by the
server. Is that seever your code? If so what framework are you
using CGI? Django? Flask?

I'm also not sure what you mean by a "code cell" - is that a
Jupityr notebook concept?

Maybe if you could describe the use case scenario it would help?
Where is the image, what is clicking on it, how do you expect to
access it? And what environment are you using (eg web framework,
html parsers etc?)

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site