[Tutor] Putting a Bow on It

Chip Wachob wachobc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 08:48:34 EST 2019

Thanks.  These are both great helps to get me started.

The little bit of searching does leave me a little bit confused, but the
reference to the book is somewhat helpful / encouraging.

I see a lot of people saying that certain approaches have been depreciated,
then re-appreciated (?) then depreciated once more and so on..  that sure
makes it confusing to me.  Unfortunately since I'm using someone's pre-made
libraries, and that requires 2.7, I'm sort of locked at that version, but
it seems like most, if not all, of these options will work for any version
of Python.

These posts give me some keywords that should help me narrow the field a
bit.

I realize that choosing a tool is always a case of personal preference.  I
don't want to start a 'this is better than that' debate.

If the 'pros' out there have more input, I'm all ears.

Best,