[Tutor] Putting a Bow on It

Albert-Jan Roskam sjeik_appie at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 10 07:11:17 EST 2019

On 8 Feb 2019 19:18, Chip Wachob <wachobc at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I've been off working on other projects, but I'm finally back to the
project that so many here have helped me work through.  Thank you to the
group at large.

So, this leads me to my question for today.

I'm not sure what the "correct" term is for this, but I want to create what
I'll call a Package.

I want to bundle all my scripts, extra libraries, etc into one file.  If I
can include a copy of Python with it that would be even better.

==》 Hi, also check out pyscaffold or the similar cookiecutter to generate "package skeletons". Directory structure, default setup.py, Readme.md file template, etc etc. I've never used them, but py2exe or cx_freeze might also interest you.