[Tutor] breeds of Python .....

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Sun Apr 1 23:37:06 CEST 2012

On 01/04/12 18:16, Stefan Behnel wrote:
> I don't see a major reason for a beginner to not go straight for
> Python 3, and then learn the necessary Py2 quirks in addition when the
> need arises.

Thanks for that.  Really re-assuring.  Also, I hadn't looked at 2to3
until you mentioned it - and certainly I hadn't realised that I already
have it as part of python3.  Most of the simple examples that I would
want to use should convert using 2to3 'out of the box'.  Thanks.

Regards,        Barry.

--
 From Barry Drake - a menber of the Ubuntu advertising team.