[TriPython] Fw: March and April Meetup Events

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Mon Mar 16 17:24:33 EDT 2020

A message from the PSF...

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute
(919) 599-3530

________________________________
From: Phyllis Dobbs <phyllis at python.org>
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2020 5:18 PM
Subject: March and April Meetup Events

Dear PSF Meetup Network Member,

The Python Software Foundation has been monitoring the COVID-19 situation daily.  Because we wish to encourage our community to stay safe and avoid illness, we request that you postpone any in-person events currently scheduled for March or April to a later time or determine whether your event can be conducted 100% online.  As we receive more information, we’ll reassess the situation and share our recommendation.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns that are arising due to this situation.

Sincerely,

Phyllis A. Dobbs
Controller
Python Software Foundation

*****

As a non-profit organization, the PSF depends on sponsorships and donations to support the Python community. Check out our Annual Impact Report<https://www.python.org/psf/annual-report/2019/> for more details.  Please contribute to the PSF<https://www.python.org/psf/donations/>; we can't continue our work without your support!

[...]

   donations to support the Python community. Check out our [1]Annual Impact
   Report for more details.  Please [2]contribute to the PSF; we can't
   continue our work without your support!