[TriPython] Python training for development staff

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Mon May 1 13:34:33 EDT 2017

Inline below.

Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute
(919) 599-3530

On 5/1/17, 1:09 PM, "TriZPUG on behalf of Bryan Fogleman" <trizpug-bounces+cbc=unc.edu at python.org on behalf of bryan.fogleman at gmail.com> wrote:
    If I recall correctly, Chris Calloway used to do the Python Boot Camps
    at PyCon and I thought some occasional commercial options (possibly with
    Joel)...  Maybe Chris would consider such?

Thanks for the mention, Bryan. But I’m out of that business.

    SixFeetUp used to do Python training but they might have moved on to be
    web focused or Plone/Django focused.  You could check with Calvin.
    http://www.sixfeetup.com/support/trainings
    Appears that they might refer Python to this group:
    https://www.elevenfifty.org/courses/#1490033782370-c58d8e58-ae95

Calvin and SixFeetUp are top flight. Highly recommended.