[TriPython] TriPython January 2016 Meeting: Creating PDF Files with Python

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Wed Jan 6 12:02:47 EST 2016

http://tripython.org/Members/cbc/jan-16-mtg

When: Thursday, January 28, 7-9pm
Where: Renaissance Computing Institute (RENCI)
        Biltmore Conference Room, 5th Floor
        100 Europa Drive, Suite 590, Chapel Hill
What:
"""
Philip Semanchuk will demonstrate and compare different ways to create
PDF files with Python. Extemporaneous "lightning talks" of 5-10 minute
duration are also welcome and don't need to be pre-announced. Lightning
talks are for you to "show and tell" something you've learned about
Python recently, no matter how small. We all use Python, therefore, we
are always learning something new about Python that we can tell others.
Plenty of free parking is available in the RENCI parking deck. The
meeting will be followed by our usual after-meeting at a nearby tavern
for food and beverage. Come join us for a fun and informative evening.
"""

Chris Calloway, Applications Analyst
UNC Renaissance Computing Institute
100 Europa Drive, Suite 540, Chapel Hill, NC 27517