[SciPy-user] Real-time plotting and data storage format questions

Gabriel J.L. Beckers beckers at orn.mpg.de
Wed Apr 2 04:52:07 EDT 2008

I too recommend hdf5 as data format. hdf5 has become my standard data
format for pretty much all my work with scientific data because pytables
makes it very easy to use, and yet offers the possibility of using
advanced features at the same time. Have a look at their website
http://www.pytables.org .

Best, Gabriel