[SciPy-Dev] scipy 0.11.0 release schedule

Jacob VanderPlas vanderplas at astro.washington.edu
Wed May 30 15:03:05 EDT 2012

Pauli,
If you look at QHull, could you check if there's an easy way for it to
expose information on edges as well?  (that is, a listing of the
segments connecting the points which define the simplexes).  If we had
that, it could be combined with the new csgraph tools to allow a very
fast computation of euclidean minimum spanning trees for spatial
clustering.  I'm not aware of any good python implementation of EMST
available currently.
   Jake