[SciPy-Dev] scipy 0.11.0 release schedule

Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Wed May 30 14:00:53 EDT 2012

Hi,

28.05.2012 17:26, Ralf Gommers kirjoitti:
> It's time for a new release I think; 0.10.0 was released just over 6
> months ago. There are a lot of PRs to merge, but no release blockers
> anymore as far as I know. Does anyone still have important fixes or
> other things that should go in?
>
> For the release schedule I propose:
> June  7: beta 1
> June 17: rc 1
> June 30: rc 2
> July  7: final release

The schedule seems possible.

I'd like to get in as many as possible of the open PRs and any "nearly
easy" stuff from the Trac. There are also a couple of low-hanging
bugfixes in scipy.special listed in the Trac that are short of some
quality time with Abramowitz&Stegun on verifying that the fixes are correct.

Finally, making the Qhull wrappers expose circumcenters (for easy
Voronoi) and allow passing in custom Qhull options could also be useful,
and not too difficult to do. I'll see how much of this gets done.

	Pauli