[SciPy-dev] compilation with fort77

josef.pktd at gmail.com josef.pktd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 03:16:37 EST 2010

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 3:05 AM, Thomas Tanner <tanner at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi Josef,
>
> josef.pktd at gmail.com wrote:
>> However, scipy still builds with g77 in MingW 3.4.5 and I thought
>> mvndst is the fortran 77 version of
>> http://www.math.wsu.edu/faculty/genz/homepage
>
> the routine MVNUN is a modification by Enthought Inc.
>
> * Note: The test program has been removed and a utlity routine mvnun has
> been
> * added.  RTK 2004-08-10
> *
> * Copyright 2000 by Alan Genz.
> * Copyright 2004-2005 by Enthought, Inc.
> *
> * The subroutine MVNUN is copyrighted by Enthought, Inc.

Yes, I also just checked following your original line numbers. mvnun
is just a short wrapper function that looks like it could be replaced
by a python function.

For http://projects.scipy.org/scipy/ticket/846 I access mvndst
directly, I think. I don't remember how much I checked the usage of
mvnun in kde.

Josef