[SciPy-dev] compilation with fort77

Thomas Tanner tanner at gmx.de
Tue Jan 26 03:05:32 EST 2010

Hi Josef,

josef.pktd at gmail.com wrote:
> However, scipy still builds with g77 in MingW 3.4.5 and I thought
> mvndst is the fortran 77 version of
> http://www.math.wsu.edu/faculty/genz/homepage

the routine MVNUN is a modification by Enthought Inc.

* Note: The test program has been removed and a utlity routine mvnun has
been
* added.  RTK 2004-08-10
*
* Copyright 2000 by Alan Genz.
* Copyright 2004-2005 by Enthought, Inc.
*
* The subroutine MVNUN is copyrighted by Enthought, Inc.

scipy ignores that error while building

> To the original question, if mvndst is the only problem, one
> possibility is to remove (or not build) scipy.stats.kde. As far as I
> know, no other part of scipy is using mvndst yet.

I'd like to use stats.kde :)

best regards,
--
Thomas Tanner ------