[SciPy-dev] scipy-0.5.2

Darren Dale dd55 at cornell.edu
Mon Dec 4 14:39:39 EST 2006

On October 25, a message was posted to scipy-dev suggesting Oct 30 as a target
release date for scipy-0.5.2. I'm sure there are good reasons for the delay,
but several people have asked on the lists about the availability of a scipy
release that is compatible with numpy-1.0, and to my knowledge these
inquiries have not been answered. Would someone knowledgeable post a status
report concerning scipy-0.5.2 to the lists? I think the need for a compatible
scipy release is causing problems for packagers who are trying to support a
working numpy/scipy/matplotlib environment for scientific computing.

Respectfully,
Darren

--
Darren S. Dale, Ph.D.