[PythonCE] Python CE on a Intel XScale industrial device.

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Jul 28 22:46:33 CEST 2008

The confusion about activesync is that if the program had been compiled
for multiple architectures then the processor specific cabs would all be
inside the exe installer and activesync would select the appropriate one
for the particular device. It sounds like you're going to need to figure
out a way to compile for the Xscale without the use of Visual Studio.

As Jared suggested in another thread, try http://cegcc.sourceforge.net/
or maybe http://www.ronetix.at/software.html

I'm not sure on the difference between ARM and XScale but maybe VS left
out something your specific devices need that isn't on other devices.

Alex