Python job in Berkeley, California

Keith J. Farmer deoradh at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 02:54:10 EDT 2000

"Olivier Dagenais" <olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM> wrote in message
news:wfom5.137676$1h3.2601254 at news20.bellglobal.com...
> I *might* be bought...  How much is a Python and database programmer worth
> in California?  Any stock options or other tempting lures???

Let's put it this way.. "Overqualified" was the line I got for a 60-80k job
billed as, quote, "entry level" -- it involved just Access and report
writing for a mutual funds group. There are several recent postings for Perl
programmers in the 130k range (I didn't see if they were for database/Perl).

Yes, this is the expensive part of the country.  I recently heard office
space downtown in San Francisco was now more expensive than Manhattan.

Keith Farmer (pretty dang close to Golden Gate Park)