Python job in Berkeley, California

Courageous jkraska1 at san.rr.com
Wed Aug 16 00:14:48 EDT 2000

Olivier Dagenais wrote:

> I *might* be bought...  How much is a Python and database programmer worth
> in California?  Any stock options or other tempting lures???

Err, just remember this is Bay Area. This is the highest cost
of living major metropolitan center anywhere in the United
States -- continental or otherwise. Yes, boys and girls, it's
more expensive than Honolulu.

On the flip side, if you do manage to get by and pick up a
piece of real estate there, when you retire to say, Pokatello
Idaho, you'll be buying a custom-built mansion.

C//