Python job in Berkeley, California

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Tue Aug 15 23:54:04 EDT 2000

I *might* be bought...  How much is a Python and database programmer worth
in California?  Any stock options or other tempting lures???

I'm-trying-to-finish-my-B.C.S-but-I-wouldn't-mind-lots-of-money-either-ly
y'rs...

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"R is a velocity measure, defined as a reasonable speed of travel
that is consistent with health, mental wellbeing and not being more
than say five minutes late." - Douglas Adams, HHGG, Chapter 34

news:see-FE2F07.19325315082000 at news.dnai.com...