what kind of work do you do

Bernhard Herzog herzog at online.de
Sun Aug 20 12:39:01 EDT 2000

nobody at nowhere.nohow (Grant Edwards) writes:

> On 20 Aug 2000 13:19:18 +0200, Bernhard Herzog <herzog at online.de> wrote:
> >nobody at nowhere.nohow (Grant Edwards) writes:
> >
> >>  4) A plug-in for the Sketch drawing package that I use to draw
> >>     diagrams for my technical documentation.
> >
> >Cool. Waht does it do?
>
> Rotates an object by 90 degrees.  It's pretty trivial, but I
> had problems getting an exact 90 degree rotation by dragging
> the objects handles.

Holding the control key constrains rotation to multiples of 15 degrees.
An exact 90 degree rotation should be possibe with that. Of course, a
script might still be more convenient in some cases.

--
Bernhard Herzog   | Sketch, a drawing program for Unix
herzog at online.de  | http://sketch.sourceforge.net/