what kind of work do you do

Grant Edwards nobody at nowhere.nohow
Sun Aug 20 23:09:55 EDT 2000

In article <m3pun3sx96.fsf at greebo.nodomain.de>, Bernhard Herzog wrote:
>nobody at nowhere.nohow (Grant Edwards) writes:

>> >Cool. Waht does it do?
>>
>> Rotates an object by 90 degrees.  It's pretty trivial, but I
>> had problems getting an exact 90 degree rotation by dragging
>> the objects handles.
>
>Holding the control key constrains rotation to multiples of 15 degrees. An
>exact 90 degree rotation should be possibe with that.

Ah. I thought it odd that there wouldn't already be a way to do 90 degree
rotation, but while reading the documentation I ran across the "how to
extend" section, and it looked like something fun to try.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  YOW!! The land of the
                                  at               rising SONY!!