what kind of work do you do

Grant Edwards nobody at nowhere.nohow
Sun Aug 20 12:33:06 EDT 2000

On 20 Aug 2000 13:19:18 +0200, Bernhard Herzog <herzog at online.de> wrote:
>nobody at nowhere.nohow (Grant Edwards) writes:
>
>>  4) A plug-in for the Sketch drawing package that I use to draw
>>     diagrams for my technical documentation.
>
>Cool. Waht does it do?

Rotates an object by 90 degrees.  It's pretty trivial, but I
had problems getting an exact 90 degree rotation by dragging
the objects handles.  I usually end up with text in my diagrams
that needs to be rotated 90 degrees.

>Could it be interesting for other users as well? If so I might
>want to distribute it with Sketch or at least put a link onto
>the Sketch homepage if it's available fro download.

I'll mail it to you tomorrow and you can include it if you
want.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I don't know WHY I
                                  at               said that... I think it