[pydotorg-www] reference to optimizer.html?

Marc-Andre Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue Mar 15 07:35:56 EDT 2022

Hi Skip,

the https://github.com/python/pythondotorg repo is for the current
version of the website.

I have lost track of where the content of the legacy website is hosted.

It may be coming from this subversion repo:

https://svn.python.org/www/trunk/pydotorg/

The repo was not ported to GitHub, AFAIK.

If so, we'd somehow need to get the change applied there. Not sure,
whether that's possible anymore, though. I also don't know what we'd
need to trigger to get any such change up on the legacy website.
In the past, there was a cronjob taking care of this, but that's really
long ago.

Cheers,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Mar 15 2022)

               https://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                     https://www.malemburg.com/