[pydotorg-www] reference to optimizer.html?

Skip Montanaro skip.montanaro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 09:48:29 EDT 2022

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm skeptical that whatever reference people
see is in the legacy website, as the references are to Google Drive, which
would likely be newer than the move away from the old website. I might
never have realized there were references floating around out there if
Google hadn't changed their security policy. As a result, people who want
access to optimizer.html need to request it from me. For now, I just refer
them to my website.

For the moment, these two Google searches turn up nothing:

site:www.python.org "optimizer.html"
site:legacy.python.org "optimizer.html"

so either the references aren't actually anywhere on python.org or Google
Search doesn't index the elements of URLs. I'll keep poking around the web
to see if I can find it somewhere.

Skip