[PyDelhi] Research for submitting proposal for next Pycon India.

Rajat Goyal 404rajat at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 04:51:55 CEST 2015

Hey Folks

Clearly a lot needs to be discussed in regard to PyDelhi Conference and
PyCon India 2016. So I urge you all, and anyone else who is willing to help
us out, to join today's hangout call.

The link for the call is the same I believe. I will update it on this
thread as well. It is imperative that we all are on the same page, and have
a clear idea of how to move forward.

Hope to see all at today's meeting.

Rajat Goyal
Software Programmer