[Moin-user] how to run script

hpvpl va.planat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 04:36:09 EDT 2006

Hi,

I would like to use the reducewiki.py on my Desktop 1.5.3 version of
Moinmoin running on my Linux system.
I've found the reducewiki.py script but a python reducewiki.py fails. I get
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "reducewiki.py", line 29, in ?
    from MoinMoin import config, wikiutil
ImportError: No module named MoinMoin
I must certainly setup env variables. I could not find any help on the
moinmoin central wiki. Is their some basic tutorial or similar material
available for a dummy user like me ?

Also How can I access the new "moin" command available in 1.5.3. I've tried
a python moin.py but have error
  File "moin-desktop/moin.py", line 54, in ?
    run(Config)
  File "/root/vpl/moin-desktop/MoinMoin/server/standalone.py", line 488, in
run
    config = configClass()
  File "/root/vpl/moin-desktop/MoinMoin/server/__init__.py", line 82, in
__init__
    raise RuntimeError("Unknown user: '%s', check user setting" %
RuntimeError: Unknown user: 'www-data', check user setting

thanks for your support

Cheers