[Microbit-Python] Update to the music API specification

Matthew Else matthewelse1997 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 22:58:44 CEST 2015

Hi Nicholas

I started having a look at non-blocking a day or two ago, but since then I’ve been dealing with uni work/lectures/university shenanigans - I should have some free time tomorrow afternoon, so I’ll try and get it done then. From what I can tell, it shouldn’t be particularly taxing, it’s just a matter of working out where we can and can’t get away with simplifying things to save on RAM in some cases.

Matthew