[Microbit-Python] Update to the music API specification

Damien George damien.p.george at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 01:06:19 CEST 2015

I updated the code to combine "note" and "tune" into the single "play" function.

But I now see a problem: since reset is called before "play" starts
playing, there is no way to change the tempo!  There is now no use for
get_tempo and set_tempo!

Or am I missing something?

So I think "play" should reset only the default octave and duration of
a note, but not the tempo parameters.