[Microbit-Python] Micro:bit's required for Micrpython development and testing

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Thu Jul 16 13:34:57 CEST 2015

Hi Michael,

I don't actually have a micro:bit myself. Damien has the one given to
the PSF.

I've asked Howard for at least 16 to start with for development purposes
and 500 for PyCon UK - to bootstrap a maker/programming community out of
the delegates who attend (we'd use them as the conference badges).

I'd also like one myself too... ;-)

N.