[Microbit-Python] Micro:bit's required for Micrpython development and testing

Michael sparks.m at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 14:05:23 CEST 2015

On 16 July 2015 at 12:34, Nicholas H.Tollervey <ntoll at ntoll.org> wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> I don't actually have a micro:bit myself. Damien has the one given to
> the PSF.

I wasn't sure about how many you had.

> I've asked Howard for at least 16 to start with for development purposes

Makes sense.

> and 500 for PyCon UK - to bootstrap a maker/programming community out of
> the delegates who attend (we'd use them as the conference badges).

Given the number of teachers attending this could be a very good idea.

> I'd also like one myself too... ;-)

I really wanted to raise it in the context of it being an active blocker to
progress at this stage rather than something that is just nice to have and
thought it worth raising separately.

Michael