[Microbit-Python] Micro:bit's required for Micrpython development and testing

Michael sparks.m at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 13:31:40 CEST 2015

Hi,

This has been a little buried in discussions, but at present, I'm not aware
of anyone on this list - aside from Damien (and perhaps Nicholas?) who has
a micro:bit for development purposes.

If you don't have one, and will need one to work on this, please reply to
this email, with an explicit statement to this effect.

This is in part prompted by the fact that I can't test this because I don't
have a device to test the code posted yesterday...

Michael.