[Microbit-Python] The BBC reveal the device to the media

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Sun Jul 12 18:50:16 CEST 2015

Hi Howard,

Quite agree and thanks for putting in writing something that has perhaps
been a tacet assumption but never clearly stated to us Pythonistas. I.e.
"we should be aiming to support it and get it out there -- it would be
mad not to."

I was under the impression the BBC were still evaluating and that a
decision about MicroPython's inclusion within the "fold" was yet to be
made. Wires have been appropriately un-crossed. ;-)

I'm relieved we're all on the same page with this. I think we'd be hard
pressed to find anyone who doesn't want to make the solution work in the
best of all possible ways.

Here's to making things work... ;-)

N.