[Inpycon] Python Express - Moving Forward

vijay kumar vnbang2003 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 20:00:09 CEST 2015

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 11:14 PM, Haris Ibrahim K. V. <blucalvin at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 13 August 2015 at 18:38, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 12:47 PM, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Actually am tired with this thread  we need to conclude else this
> project
> >> is going nowhere.
> >>
> >> Anand C want to lead this year and run it as independent community  as
> he
> >> think PSSI is hard organizations for pythonexpress project under which
> it
> >> was started.
> >> I would request him to one final time explain in details what all he
> thing
> >> is hard with PSSI and Why does he think it can't be solved with
> constructive
> >> discussion.
> >

> > This thread is not going anywhere.
> >
> > Let me summarize the thread:
> >
> > * I'm interested to see Python Express succeed and willing to take the
> lead.
> > * I'm not interested to run it as PSSI project, given my bitter
> experiences
> > so far. I would like to run it as just a community project.
> > * If someone else want to take the lead to run Python Express as PSSI
> > project (whatever that means), I'll be very happy to hand over and
> probably
> > continue doing workshops in my city.
>
> You asked for people's opinion, and except for a couple of opposition,
> the majority are in favour of what you intend to do. If you are still
> waiting on * everyone * to agree with you, I don't think any community
> run initiative can get that. :)

Please take a look why it was parked .While whole community was waiting for
answer from him, he write email saying this thread is going no where.  How
should community take it as ?

Please let him reply.
Or
If you have answer for his concern he raised please reply and close thread.

Once thread is closed you guys can do whatever is right for project to take
it forward.