[Inpycon] Python Express - Moving Forward

Haris Ibrahim K. V. blucalvin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 19:44:22 CEST 2015

On 13 August 2015 at 18:38, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 12:47 PM, vijay kumar <vnbang2003 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Actually am tired with this thread  we need to conclude else this project
>> is going nowhere.
>>
>> Anand C want to lead this year and run it as independent community  as he
>> think PSSI is hard organizations for pythonexpress project under which it
>> was started.
>> I would request him to one final time explain in details what all he thing
>> is hard with PSSI and Why does he think it can't be solved with constructive
>> discussion.
>

> This thread is not going anywhere.
>
> Let me summarize the thread:
>
> * I'm interested to see Python Express succeed and willing to take the lead.
> * I'm not interested to run it as PSSI project, given my bitter experiences
> so far. I would like to run it as just a community project.
> * If someone else want to take the lead to run Python Express as PSSI
> project (whatever that means), I'll be very happy to hand over and probably
> continue doing workshops in my city.

You asked for people's opinion, and except for a couple of opposition,
the majority are in favour of what you intend to do. If you are still
waiting on * everyone * to agree with you, I don't think any community
run initiative can get that. :)

+ 1 for action and results. -1 for never ending debates.

Go for it!
--
Haris Ibrahim K. V.
http://sosaysharis.wordpress.com