[Inpycon] Bringing tickets to the venue

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Fri Jul 29 12:23:35 CEST 2011

On Jul 29, 2011, at 3:14 AM, Noufal Ibrahim wrote:

> I'm more of a draconian discliplinarian than you on this point but my
> main complaint is that the people who really do work their asses off for
> the even and come with genuine good intentions don't get what's
> rightfully theirs.

It seems to me that draconian discipline isn't terribly Pythonic (leave it to the bondage languages). Look after the workers by taking their share out before the stock is exposed to the public. But in the past I've been happy to do without schwag as a volunteer to ensure that the delegates are supplied.

regards
 Steve
--
Steve Holden