[C++-sig] Boost.Python + OpenGL segmentation faults

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 20 02:02:37 CET 2009

Just a remark:
We are heavily using Boost.Python extensions together with OpenGL, and have so for years.
It works for us without problems under Windows, Mac OS X, Linux.
We are not using PyOpenGL, though, but have our own Boost.Python-based wrappers for the
entire OpenGL library (http://cci.lbl.gov/gltbx/).
Back in 2005/2006 all that worked even with PyOpenGL imported under Windows.

I'd try running with valgrind to debug.