[C++-sig] dynamic compile and "to-Python converter ... second conversion method ignored"

Eilif Mueller eilif at gmx.de
Fri Nov 20 11:50:01 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm using boost.python to interface with some dynamically generated C++ code, employing some scipy.weave facilities to cache the results.  When I force a recompile and import, I get the following message:

RuntimeWarning: to-Python converter for __randint already registered; second conversion method ignored.

where __randint is the dynamically generated class.  As such, the changes to the code (__randint) are not represented in the newly imported module.

Is it possible to override this behaviour so that the new class replaces the registration for the old one?

Thanks.

cheers,

Eilif