[C++-sig] Boost.Python + OpenGL segmentation faults

Dimitri Tcaciuc dtcaciuc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 22:54:51 CET 2009

Hello everyone,

I've recently posted a problem to SO
(http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1751408/boost-python-opengl-segmentation-faults),
where I haven't had much luck with answer.

My problem is that if I import OpenGL python libraries before
importing my B.P bindings, I get strange segmentation faults for no
apparent reason. I isolated a small test case which I'm attaching
below. The current boost library version I'm using is 1.37; you'll
have to make a change to Makefile if you have any other version
installed.

I'd greatly appreciate if anyone can give some insight on what's happening.

Dimitri.