[C++-sig] Boost.Python + OpenGL segmentation faults

Mohan Ganesalingam mg262 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Nov 20 22:34:17 CET 2009

> Back in 2005/2006 all that worked even with PyOpenGL imported under
> Windows.

I'm using boost 1.39 to embed Python 2.6 + PyOpenGL 3 in MSVC 2008 under
Windows XP right now, without any difficulties. I'm not using PyOpenGL
directly from C++, but have all the relevant code in a file pygl.py, and
run

	exec("from pygl import *");

in my C++ code. I'm not sure if any of this is helpful, but you're very
welcome to the code samples if they would be of any use.

Best wishes,
Mohan