[CentralOH] COhPy speakers?

Scott Scites scott.scites at railcar88.com
Fri Apr 8 03:53:00 CEST 2011

> Message: 4
> Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 11:49:30 -0400
> From: m g <miles.groman at gmail.com>
>        <centraloh at python.org>
> Subject: Re: [CentralOH] COhPy speakers?
>
> I have had an idea for another talk I would like to give for quite a
> while now, but I just have not had enough free time to work it out
> completely.  Are the meetings still last Monday of every month at
> TechColumbus (cohpy.org looks like it hasnt been touched since last
> year and the meetup page only shows dojoe events, which by the way, is
> that still going on? I havent seen any recaps in my inbox..) ?

The Python DoJoe is still held every Tuesday morning at Cup O Joe German
Village from 6 to 7:30AM.  The last few weeks I've been holding up the fort
but I expect Jason Denzin will soon come back regularly.  I update the
Python DoJoe mailing list every week with notes but have been falling behind
again with updating the COhPy list.

Here are the last two:
03-29-11

There's nothing like a little Python hackery in the early morning!

I am trying to grok the Pyjamas Drag and Drop implementation so I can
add the functionality to my current project.  I spent the morning
adding a page for it and then researching the implementation.

Happy Hacking!

04-05-11

This morning I explored Rebecca Murphey's dojo-demo (https://
github.com/rmurphey/dojo-demo)

Next week, I'll continue to work on my Flask project.

See ya:)

The COhPy website could use updating.  On Tuesday morning, I'll update the
web site.  We also accept patches/pull requests.