[Baypiggies] Study group for learning Python via coursera.org

Meredith Prince meredith at mochipuff.net
Fri Apr 19 07:24:19 CEST 2013

Hi Christopher,

Pyladies South Bay has a study group oriented around this same Coursera course.
Currently we're meeting on Thursday evenings at a coffee shop in Mountain View,
and you are certainly welcome to join us.  (We're gender inclusive.)

http://www.meetup.com/PyLadiesSF/events/114303242/

Our first meetup was tonight by the way, and had I actually read through all
my email today, I would've invited you sooner.  We discussed week 0, so
you haven't missed much.  If Mountain View is not too long of a trek for you,
give us a try.

--Meredith