[Baypiggies] Heads up regarding the Baypiggies meetings at LinkedIn

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 06:09:14 CEST 2013

Hello Everyone,

Monte Davidoff and I met with our contact at LinkedIn last Friday.
It looks very positive that we will be able to have our meetings there. Our
contact should be replying any day now regarding
the 4th Thursday in May, as well as for the remainder of the year.

LinkedIn has several rooms available, each room is more than adequate for
our group and some are quite large.
They have both wired & WiFi connections in all meeting rooms, as well as
overhead projectors.

Best of all, they don't have a policy which requires an employee to be
present for the meetings (as of now), but someone will need to let us in.

Our contact is also interested in distributing our meeting notices to
people within LinkedIn. Hopefully, this will help to infuse new ideas
and input into the group.

Regarding new ideas: Monte suggested that we poll the group to ask what
topics you would like to see at upcoming presentations.
Please reply to the list with your suggestions.

Thanks for your cooperation and patience during this transition.

Tony