[Baypiggies] Study group for learning Python via coursera.org

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Fri Apr 19 02:22:19 CEST 2013

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013, C Poda wrote:

> Also, if any experienced developers are interested in offering
> occasional real-world advice on our issues & code, please
> let me know.  It would be nice to have a local expert available
> by email or to meet w/ us, perhaps 2-4 times during this course.

I'm at least theoretically available.  (I was one of the TAs for
Coursera last fall, would be interesting to see what they did with my
feedback.)

I'm in San Carlos and would strongly prefer somewhere mid-peninsula
(although of course I'm generally available by e-mail).

Note that I've got a long trip without Net access starting mid-May.

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.  But, in
practice, there is."  --Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut