[Baypiggies] Newbie: Python on Mac

Alex Salkever alex.salkever at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:10:50 CET 2011

 You guys are correct. It is on Python 2.6 (I'm running Snow Leopard) - I
got confused by something else I saw in Terminal (as I said, I'm a noob).
But it still seems like the help documentation available is really sparse
(basically non-existent). Is there better help documentation in 2.7 or later
versions?

Tony, I am going to subscribe to that list - it looks helpful. Thanks!