[Baypiggies] Newbie: Python on Mac

Tony Cappellini tony at tcapp.com
Tue Mar 1 07:26:57 CET 2011

Hi Alex,

I've recently bought a Mac too, and getting "the right" Python 2.7.x
installed
was surprisingly very confusing. I needed 2.7.1 because I wanted to use the
save Python release
that we use where i work.

There are way too many choices to make it easy for someone just getting
started.
(this is one place where it's less confusing to do on Windows) ;-)

I'd recommend this mailing list to get some help