[Baypiggies] JOB: Perl->Python

Rick Kwan kenobi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 01:56:42 CEST 2006

[Let me say outright that this comes to me from a recruiter rather
than a principal.  But I've worked with the recruiter before and found
the job description intriguing.  So I thought I'd pass it along...
--Rick Kwan]

----
This position can be done off-site (remotely).

Client has a software program written in Perl that needs to be redone
in Python.
The program is a data conversion analysis for ATE data.   Contractor
will also need to write a test suite for unit & integration testing.

Length of Assignment: 6-8 weeks
Start: 9/11 or 9/18

Skills:
Python- must
GUI & OO programming- must
Unix or Linux- must
Perl- nice to have
SQL database programming- nice to have

If interested, send resume to:
Doug Jonson
Oxford International, Sr. Technical Recruiter
work: (800) 260-8844, ext. 3360
doug_jonson at oxfordcorp.com